These fun, twistable, bracelets are a great fidget toy that can provide hours of entertainment and sensory input. Children with autism and sensory processing disorder can benefit from the sensory input of a fidget toy. Kids love the Twiddle fidget!
“As an OT, Twiddle is an incredible tool for kids with autism. After watching kids of all ages interact with it, I found that it helped them focus and problem solve. “
— A. Van Asten OT
"The Occupational Therapist who manages both departments and I met today and she wanted me to share that we use your Twiddle for:
• Distraction from anxious thoughts
• Anger management - the break apart ability is a fantastic feature
• Helping for focus to enhance learning during stressful situations
• Distress tolerance skill for Dialectal behavior therapy (self-harm), changing patterns of behavior
• And promotes self-regulation She also identified that the youth/teen patients have been requesting the Twiddle Fidgets in advance of parent meetings, school lessons and clinical discussions, as they are now aware of the distraction and impact they provide."
— Susan, Ontario Shores Foundation for Mental Health
75 pieces that can be shaped, molded, torn apart for hours of fun!