A delicious way to learn! Children learn to recognize, count and compare numbers with soft, plastic Counting cookies. Cookies are numbered 0-10 on one side and the corresponding number of chocolate chips on the opposite side. Children can also engage their fine motor skills and hand eye coordination by picking up the cookie, removing the lid and placing it inside the jar.
- 11 plastic cookies marked 0-10
- Plastic jar with lid
- Cookies measure 1.75” and jar measures 6.5”H
- Grades: Toddlers +
- Common Core State Standards Alignment: Counting & Cardinality
- Learning Style: Tactile, Visual
- Math – Each cookie has the number symbol on one side and a representation of the number on the other to help students gain an understanding of number and quantity relationships
- Math –Count the number of chips on top and flip the cookie over to check their answer.