Fluency and memorization of math facts is essential for being able to solve harder computation and real-life math problems. This book provides students with addition and subtraction on a level beyond math facts.
- Designed for any age student, Addition and Subtraction: Beyond Math Facts helps students transition from addition and subtraction facts to adding and subtracting with larger numbers, with and without regrouping.
- The workbook includes word math pages.
- Addition and subtraction facts are practiced together on most pages.
- Lessons can be easily individualized for different learning abilities.
- Teachers, homeschool educators, special education and math resource teachers will see that the clean design will appeal to both younger and older students.