HLC Mindlinx is the first probiotic specifically developed for those with gluten and casein intolerance including: Autism, ADHD, Celiac & food allergies. HLC MindLinx contains a specifically selected strain of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CLT341). This strain of organism is proven to degrade wheat and dairy exorphins and to attach to, and colonize intestinal epithelial cells.
- Servings Size: 1/4 Teaspoon (1 g)
- Servings per Container: 60
Amount per Serving:
- HLC Consortium 12 billion viable cells
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-60)
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL-21)
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL-20)
- Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL-34) (formerly Bifidobacterium lactis)
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL-63)
- L-glutamine 500 mg
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) 250 mg
- Other ingredient: Apricot powder
Recommended adult intake: In a glass, add water to ¼ teaspoon (1 g) and mix. Take twice daily with a meal or as professionally directed.
Risk information: If you are experiencing nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain; or if you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or if you are following a low protein diet, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen or persist beyond three days, discontinue use and consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vacuum-sealed for your protection and for product freshness. Do not use if outer seal is missing or broken. Store under refrigeration (below 46° F).
** This product is temperature sensitive and MUST BE SHIPPED SECOND DAY AIR. We include an ice pack at no additional charge. The Autism Community Store will avoid shipping over the weekend/holidays, unless by your request. Customers who choose to have their products shipped otherwise agree to take full responsibility for the condition of the products they order. **